Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Swimming Pool


The weather has been very hot lately, so I take mommy and papa to the swimming pool to cool off. Here I am showing papa how to do the doggy paddle. He's not very good at it yet, but with some practice he'll surely improve.


I borrowed some yellow arm floaties from another little girl, and had a lot of fun splashing around. Here's mama and me relaxing on the steps of the pool. Mama and papa keep pointing to mama's tummy and saying there's going to be a big surprise for me in June. I wonder what it is?


After the swim I was a bit cold, which made me morose (on the bright side, check out my pirate's hat! Pirates -arrrrrhhh!)


We went back home and mama gave me a hot bath. After that she massaged me with oil and then wrapped me up like a pink burrito. Aaaaahhhh!!

1 comment:

Avimanyu said...

It is not a swimming pool. It is a swinging pool. Thats why there are swings next to it.